If you’re anything like me, you love the way long, voluminous lashes look but dread the process of applying them. It seems to take forever! Fortunately, there are a few things you can do to speed up your lash application process. In this blog post, we will explore how to speed up your lash application process. From choosing the right type of lashes to using the right tools, we will give you all the tips and tricks you need to get those lashes on in a flash!
What You Need?
If you’re looking to speed up your lash application process, there are a few things you’ll need:
– A good quality lash adhesive: This will help ensure that your lashes stay put all day. We recommend using a waterproof adhesive for best results.
– A pair of tweezers: Tweezers will help you apply the lashes more evenly and accurately.
– A lash curler: Curling your lashes before applying falsies will help them blend in better with your natural lashes and give your overall look more lift.
If you’re anything like me, you’re always looking for ways to speed up your lash application process. Here are a few tips that may help:
- Pre-measure your lashes: Before you start applying glue to your lashes, take a moment to pre-measure them. This will help you avoid having to apply too much or too little glue, and will also help you achieve a more even application.
- Use a lash applicator: A lash applicator is a great tool to help speed up the lash application process. It can help you apply the lashes more evenly and with less mess.
- Apply mascara first: If you want to save time, apply mascara to your lashes before applying false lashes. This will help the false lashes adhere better and will also give them something to cling onto so they don’t slip off as easily.
- Use individual lashes: Applying individual lashes takes a bit more time than using strip lashes, but it can give you a much more natural look. And, if done properly, they can last much longer too! Promade lashes are a perfect choice for a natural look you want to achieve.
Tips and Tricks
- Curl your lashes before applying mascara. This will help them hold the curl and prevent them from drooping during the day.
- Apply a volumizing mascara to your lashes. This will help them look fuller and thicker, making them easier to apply false lashes to.
- Use an eyelash primer before applying your mascara. This will help to thicken and lengthen your lashes, making them easier to work with.
- When applying false lashes, use a tweezers to carefully place them on your lash line. Once they are in place, use your fingers to gently press them down and into place.
- To avoid getting mascara on your skin, make sure to apply it sparingly to the tips of your lashes only. Wipe away any excess with a cotton swab before moving on to the next eye.
The Different Types of Lashes
There are four main types of lashes: strip lashes, individual flares, magnetic lashes, and halo lashes.
- Strip lashes: These are the most common type of lash, and can be applied with or without glue. They come in a variety of lengths, thicknesses, and colors. To apply strip lashes, start at the outer corner of your eye and work your way in.
- Individual flares: These are single lashes that are applied one at a time with glue. They can be used to fill in sparse areas or create a more dramatic look. Individual flares come in different lengths and thicknesses to suit your desired look.
- Magnetic lashes: These are a newer type of lash that uses magnets to attach to your natural lash line. They are easy to apply and remove, but take some practice to get used to wearing them. Magnetic lashes come in different styles and can be reused multiple times.
- Halo lashes: These are semi-permanent lashes that are glued onto your lash line and last for several weeks. They are great for special occasions or if you want a more permanent Lash look without having to apply them every day. Halo lashes come in different styles, colors, and lengths.
The Different Types of Lash Adhesives
If you are looking to speed up your lash application process, it is important to know the different types of lash adhesives. This will allow you to choose the best option for your specific needs.
There are three main types of lash adhesives: water-based, latex-based, and silicone-based. Water-based adhesives are the most popular type of adhesive, as they are easy to use and remove. Latex-based adhesives are more durable and provide a stronger hold, but can be difficult to remove. Silicone-based adhesives are the most durable option, but can be tricky to apply.
When choosing a lash adhesive, it is important to consider your individual needs. If you have sensitive skin, you may want to opt for a water-based adhesive. If you need a strong hold, latex-based adhesives are a good option. And if you need an extreme hold, silicone-based adhesives are your best bet.
How to Remove Lashes?
If you’re ready to take your lash game up a notch, removing lashes is a great way to speed up your application process. Here’s how to do it:
- Start with clean, dry lashes. You can use an oil-free makeup remover to remove any residual makeup or oils from your lashes.
- Gently peel off the lash strip, starting at the outer corner of the eye.
- Use a cotton swab dipped in alcohol to cleanse the lash line and remove any adhesive residue.
- Repeat steps 2-3 for the other eye.
There are a few key things to keep in mind when trying to speed up your lash application process.
– First, make sure you have all the necessary tools and products on hand before starting.
– Second, take your time to apply the lashes evenly and carefully.
– And third, don’t be afraid to ask for help from a friend or professional if needed. With a little practice, you’ll be able to apply your lashes quickly and easily.